Attractions at Birdland
Founded by Leonard Hill in 1957, Birdland features unusual birds that inhabit over 6 acres of woodlands and gardens nourished by River Windrush. The park is home to hundreds of birds spanning 120 species of birds, including the only King Penguins in all of England.
Their newly opened Jurassic Journey boasts a fantastic dinosaur themed zone with fun activities for all dinosaur lovers.
Other attractions at Birdland include a fascinating feeding display:
- Penguin Feeding Display at 11:00 am and 02:30 pm
- Flamingo Feed at 11:30 am
- Pelican Feed at 03:15 pm.
You can also stroll around the lush parks and gardens, visit the themed habitats including a penguin rookery, indoor discovery zone, hatchery, nursery and desert house.
Ensure a Good Time for All
Birdland is well-equipped with facilities to make for a memorable family outing. You can find picnic spots as well as the Flamingo Point Café, Children’s Play Area and Gift Shop.
- To ensure that all visitors have a great time at Birdland, the paths are easily accessed by wheelchairs.
- Save 10% on entry fee when you book online.